County Covered Bridge Festival is held at the Ashtabula County
Fairgrounds on the 2nd full weekend in October from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday and 9:00am to 5:00pm Sunday. The Festival includes Official
Souvenirs, Crafts, Entertainment, Demonstrations, a Farmers
Contests, a Parade, Kids Rides/Games, and Great Food! Gate Admission
is $3 per person or $5 two day pass per person, children under age 12
And our Guided or Drive Yourself Tours of the Great Covered
Bridges of Ashtabula County Ohio.
Available Purchase Souvenirs On-line at the New and Improved Store
We have a year-round
office located in the basement of the old courthouse at 25
West Jefferson Street
Did you know you get the following benefits from being a CBF member.
1. Covered Bridge Card - Good for (1) year from date of issue.
2. 10% off Covered Bridge regular priced Merchandise.
3. Newsletter which will come out in March, June, September and December.
4. Invitation to our Annual Membership Dinner in the Spring & Fall.
5. Free Admission to the festival. Savings of $3.00 per day. (must show
membership card & Id.)
Membership is $10.00 per person and can be purchased via our on-line